Satoma Asadgamaya

In Memory

Migrated Datasets

Blogger

Friday, November 24, 2006

Mental Baba, Stupid Baba

Hey Amrita,

How are you doing? Please allow me to introduce myself as one of the millions of admirers that you have across all psycho-temporal dimensions of the multiverse. My admirers (my pot-bellied manager and a family of stray cats I occasionally feed) know me as Mental Baba and I'm a model product of the assembly line also known as evolution.

Well, I would like to begin by stating what you keep hearing all the time - you are SO beautiful. You are one of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen. And having surfed the internet quite religiously for the better part of my adult life, I have pretty much seen them all. To put it succinctly - I have the HOTS for you.

Now you are a movie star. You are pretty and rich and famous and all that. But I would like to think that I have a few things going my way too. According to certain peeps, I make stupid money - that makes me a gazillionaire and the multiverse's second richest Baba (after this quack). According to my manager (the one with the pot-belly), as defender of the 42nd psycho-temporal dimension, I have the most challenging and exciting job in the entire Milky Way galaxy. According to technorati, my blog is ranked in the (haw!!) top ONE MILLION - that makes me famous. According to the Greeks, I'm nothing short of a God. So, there.

It is simply quite impossible for me to stay away from your thoughts. Like the Sirens who drew so many to their doom, you draw me towards mine. There I was in my ashram, happy and content, heading towards the inevitable conclusion of Babahood. And then, you happened again. Don't get me wrong but I had a hard time sitting through the scenes which did not have you. I had a hard time not thinking of breaking that dork Shahid Kapoor's head everytime he got cosy with you. I had a really hard time when I looked at you on the screen and realized that you were not just few metres away - but a few light years and rebirths away.

There's not much else that I can say. Evermore I love you's, but the language, the language - it's leaving me.

Mental Baba

Management Class : Meandering thoughts of a fickle mind

mental baba 5:44 AM
baba ka katora |